Wednesday, September 16, 2020

The Holy Spirit in my Life


In mid-March 2020, I was praying when, I received a message (in words, not auditory) from Jesus.  He said in a strong, yet sober way, “My Father is Angry.”  I took that to mean, in the present day with many people not putting God first in their lives. On June 8, 2020, while praying the Divine Mercy prayers, I sensed that the Holy Spirit was sad. The understanding I received was that He was sad because so many Christians (including Catholics) do not know how much He is willing to help them in a personal way.  When I received Confirmation many years ago, we were taught that we were going to be soldiers for Christ. But it is my understanding that The Holy Spirit strengthens, actively guides, and leads us on our journey to our Heavenly home. 
 
I’m sharing my experiences because I believe that God intends all his people to have this everyday relationship with which I have been so blessed. Since the time span is 49 years I can’t recall all of the times that God chose to use me for something. It became quite normal until my life was put in a tailspin by life events. With that said, God has been very gracious and forgiving to me. And His Holy Spirit is always helping me. Even though I may be reaching an age when death is possible, I always remind my children and grandchildren that I’ve asked to live until I’m 96. I honestly believe I have more to do.  That’s why I like Alpha and ChristLife programs.
 
(To be continued)

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. 


  The Book of Micah by Catherine Hall (Amazon.com) 
Perhaps by Catherine Hall (Amazon.com)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment