Friday, September 13, 2013

Beautiful, Beautiful Day

I went to Downtown San Diego today to the World Market.  Early this summer, I was in their La Jolla store and found an unusual peanut butter.  It is called PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter.  Wild honey, dark chocolate, white cocoa butter drops, natural raspberry flavor are added to the peanut butter.  One or two spoonfuls a day is a real treat, in my estimation.

Today was a good day to go traipsing around San Diego. The downtown area is always interesting and I definitely recommend the World Market on Fourth Avenue between J and K Streets.  It always has an nice array of products you don't find elsewhere.  When I left the store, I found the sun, warm, but the coastal breeze, cool and the sky was a beautiful blue.   All the way home, I pondered a spoonful of this peanut butter and the beauty of the day made this excursion well worth it.

The only drawback was going out without my camera, again.  Oh, well....


Please feel free to share a
comment

Check out my other photos

Check out The Book of Micah 

No comments:

Post a Comment