Friday, May 23, 2014

Arielle

Last week, I was in Rhinebeck, NY with one of my daughters.  We walked to Market Street to find a quick place to get some supper.  As we walked past the stores, my daughter decided to check out a menu on the window of one of the restaurants.  So, in we went.

We didn't have much time, so we ordered a simple fare.  The waitress told us of a special appetizer they were offering that evening.  It was burrata (soft creamy cheese wrapped in mozzarella) and it was sumptuous.  I had french onion soup which was also very good.  My daughter chose a baby arugula and pear salad.

The food was delicious and reasonably priced; the atmosphere, peaceful.  I recommend this restaurant.


Please feel free to share a comment
Check out my other photos

The Book of Micah (on Kindle and on the Nook) 
Perhaps  (on Kindle and on the Nook)

No comments:

Post a Comment