Monday, June 6, 2011

My Photos in Poughkeepsie Journal On-line


A good friend recently alerted me that the Poughkeepsie Journal (Poughkeepsie, NY) was accepting photographs for their public photo gallery. I submitted three and today, I discovered that the staff approved them for inclusion. I was so elated to see my photography displayed on this site. When I reviewed other photographs there, I was even more gratified that mine were accepted. Thank you, Margaret. Also, many thanks to the staff of the Poughkeepsie Journal.

Check out the photos at http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/ . Select Photos under Features.

My photos are shown in the "Mid-Hudson scenes" and "Fall foliage" sections. I submitted them under the name, "GrandmaBeacon".

These are other pictures, which I didn't submit. I share these in hope that after viewing these scenes, you might want to visit the areas.



The photo on the left is of the Hudson River at Madame Brett Park in Beacon, NY. The subject of the photo at the top is an Estuary on the Hudson River, south of Beacon.



Check out more of my photos at http://www.shutterfly.com/pro/PhotosbyCathi/Scenery

No comments:

Post a Comment